Accountant Jobs In The USA With Visa Sponsorship
Accounting Jobs is typically well-liked and lucrative position. The United States Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that employment in accounting and auditing will increase roughly 6% between 2021 and 2031, or about as quickly as the average for all occupations.
If you’re certified in this profession and looking for a well-paid opportunity in the USA, this post will definitely be helpful to you. Luckily, you can find this jo s available for visa sponsorship at a little or no cost.
This article explores accounting job opportunities and all the necessary job details.
Current Hiring Organisation
Hiring Company: The YMCA of Greater Toronto
Position Needed: Accounting Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Duties Of An Accounting Associate
The Accounting Associate ensures that data is processed into the Financial Accounting System, Financial Edge, accurately and promptly. This includes, but is not limited to, posting invoices, journal entries, and refund data from the Active Net system used by members to register. The Accounts Payable team is assisted by the Accounting Associate in digitizing the information connected to issued payments. The Accounting Associate must be able to connect with people at all organizational levels, possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, and have a professional demeanor.
- Process utility bills, cheque requests, and other payment vouchers in the Financial Edge General Ledger and Accounts Payable modules, respectively.
- Process paperwork related to refunds owing to participants in the YMCA of Greater Toronto programs. Calculate federal and provincial HST rebates for payments subject to sales taxes.
- Assist the Accounts Payable team with any administrative duties that may be assigned by the AP Supervisor.
- Digitize information pertaining to payments made by checks, Electronic Funds Transfers, Wire Transfers, and Online Banking.
- Carry out additional tasks as needed
What Is Required Of You
- Adherence to the mission, vision, and values of the YMCA
- Emphasize the health, safety, and well-being of all kids, teens, and vulnerable people in YMCA programs, including knowing your moral and legal duties when it comes to informing child protection services about possible abuse.
- YMCA Competencies: Promoter of Equity and Well-Being, Team Player & Leader, Accountable, Relationship-Builder, Improvement-Oriented
- Detail-oriented; well-developed interpersonal and relationship-building abilities; the capacity to connect with members, staff, and volunteers; and at least one year of accounting experience
- Proven ability to retain confidentiality while exercising discretion and sound judgment. • Proven ability to take the initiative and make judgments to ensure that required activities are successfully carried out.
- Must have computer abilities
- Experience working with people from various ethnic and racial backgrounds, including visible and invisible aspects of diversity (Excel, Word, computerized accounting package, knowledge of Access an asset).
- An asset is a familiarity with Canadian accounting standards for nonprofit organizations.
Brief Description Of the Hiring Company
The YMCA of Greater Toronto strives to be an excellent workplace that values diversity, equity, and inclusion and fosters respect for individuals from all backgrounds, experiences, and identities. Following our shared values of kindness, well-being, honesty, inclusivity, respect, and optimism, the YMCA offers thousands of employees fulfilling careers and the chance to positively impact people’s lives and the well-being of our communities. We value our employees’ contributions and reward them with cutting-edge procedures, first-rate benefits, and chances for advancement.
nature and extent
Position Needed: Accountant Staff Property Accounting
Hiring Company: Jetblue Airways Corporation
The supervisor of property accounting receives direct reports from the accountant. Support for all facets of property accounting, such as fixed asset capitalization, bank reconciliations, and other monthly property reconciliations, are among the responsibilities.
- Accountable for managing numerous monthly tasks such as commitment schedules, rent reconciliations, and bank reconciliations.
- Act on your own initiative to establish contacts with capital project managers, compile and summarize the pertinent data, and capitalize fixed assets in accordance with departmental deadlines.
- Examine assigned capital projects to see if they follow established policies and regulations.
- Responsible for adding new assets to the fixed asset database and documenting monthly depreciation in the general ledger.
- Prepare and evaluate journal entries to assist in accurately and timely clearing assigned tasks.
- Ensures internal controls are properly maintained for assigned activities; assists with variance analysis of depreciation expense; responds to requests from internal and external auditors; and suggests ways to increase the accounting process’s effectiveness and deliverables’ timeliness.
- Help with ad hoc accounting projects under supervision and perform other tasks as needed.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related discipline; OR evidence of job-related performance with a High School Diploma/GED and at least four (4) years of prior relevant experience.
- Having worked in accounting for one year and being proficient in Microsoft Office
- Possess good analytical and organizational abilities, as well as attention to detail; • Be available for overnight travel (10%);
- Be legally permitted to work in the country where the position is located; • Authorization to work in the US is essential. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or CPA eligible
- SAP experience
- Regular attendance and promptness
- The ability to work flexible hours and be available to respond at short notice; and the ability to present oneself professionally.
- Must be an appropriate organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, which means exhibiting the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Fun, and Passion.
- Promote JetBlue’s top value of safety as a Safety Ambassador, supporting JetBlue’s Safety Management System (SMS) components, Safety Policy, and behavioral standards
- Determine whether safety and security issues, events, risks, or concerns need to be reported, and do it as soon as you can and via any available channels, such as JetBlue’s private reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) or Safety Action Report (SAR)).
Working Equipment: Computer and other office equipment
Work Environment: Normal office environment
Physical Effort: Generally not required, or up to 10 pounds occasionally, 0 pounds frequently. (Sedentary)
This position’s annual basic salary range is $58,500 to $89,600. JetBlue’s compensation package may also include healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan with company match, a stock purchase plan for crew members, short- and long-term disability insurance, basic life insurance, free travel on JetBlue, and other benefits. Base pay is only one part of this package.
Note: This post will be regularly updated with new accounting job opportunities, so bookmark this page for more Fresh Accounting Jobs updates.