Cleaning Jobs In The USA With Visa Sponsorship
Do you enjoy seeing things in order and with the proper organization? If so, you can support yourself by only doing what you enjoy. One of the most sought-after and rewarding careers in the US is still cleaning.
With this kind of work, you don’t even need a regular certificate to get hired, and you can work without paying for visa arrangements if someone supports your application.
This article discusses some of the cleaning career prospects and the information you need to know about them if you’re searching for cleaning employment in the US.
Company Offering Cleaning Job Opportunities Now
Job Position – House Cleaner (Full Time)
Hiring Company: Maid For You
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 8-hour shift (Monday to Friday)
Salary: Up to $900 a week
Location: Manchester, NH US
About Company And Position
We take great delight in our client’s confidence in Maid for You. We are trustworthy, kind, and honest. Through collective participation in neighborhood fundraising activities, we assist our local community. We go above and above to express how much we value our cleaning staff by delivering your favorite snack and beverage as a surprise. We hold quarterly luncheons and monthly company-wide meetings where we honor our top performers with fantastic rewards. We reward positive evaluations with bonuses and offer our clients a hefty tipping incentive. We adore that our cleaning staff members operate in a position involving movement rather than sitting motionless at a desk. We provide flexibility in the number of hours worked each day. We regard
-Own and reliable vehicle (With Insurance)
-Availability to work full-time
Job Position – Cleaner/Painter
Hiring Company: Reeds Metals
Job Type: Full Time
At Reeds Metals, we take great pride in our constant evolution. The presence of talented and committed craftsmen is what propels continuous business growth. To help our firm expand, we are looking for a skilled shop worker with prior industrial painting expertise. The ideal applicant would require strong practical production expertise using Sherwin Williams water-based paint products. Your success will mostly depend on your capacity for learning our goods progressively and accepting responsibility.
- Paid time off in the first year.
- Competitive Medical Plans
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Company-Matching 401k
- The Industrial Painter must be competent in material prep and paint application.
- Culture-based in employee development, continuous improvement, and safety.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems with HVLP spray guns, and airless spray equipment, keep equipment clean and serviceable.
- Ability to use safely operate a forklift.
- Responsible for accurately marking completed jobs for date and project number.
- Knows and understands ALL safety rules and precautions for working in a sheet metal manufacturing environment.
- Maintains continuous improvement practices in the work area.
- Ability to work effectively to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to multi-task and cross-train on tasks aside from painting.
- Previous experience in spraying Sherwin Williams red oxide paint/primer.
- Mechanical aptitude for being able to troubleshoot spray gun issues.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to perform work instructions supplied in written, oral, or pencil diagram form.
- The ability to solve problems that involve multiple variables in a fast-paced work environment is required.
Job Position – Vacation Rental Cleaning
Hiring Company: LAULE A MAKAI LLC
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
Schedule: Day shift
Work Location: Multiple Locations
We are committed to offering our clients in the hotel sector top-notch service. We are fortunate to have a fantastic team that fosters the welcoming environment we seek. We want to grow our excellent team by bringing on outstanding new members who share the same ideals as us.
Please fill out an application if you live your life in accordance with these principles; we look forward to seeing you!
No prior experience? No issue; we’re thrilled and prepared to train the ideal candidate. All materials and black uniform polo shirts are provided by us.
- Pooled tips (with a general breakdown of around $1-3 dollars per hour)
- $100 Quarterly review bonus opportunity
- $100 New Team Member (after six months employed, which applies to the new and referring team member).
- Direct deposit every other Friday
- Cleaning Technician for a Resort Services Company cleaning vacation rentals.
- Serving 5 Star clientele, in Mauna Lani and the surrounding areas.
- Reliable transportation and Drivers License/Insurance
- A smartphone that can download our Team app
Job Position – House Cleaner
Hiring Company: Cleaning By Kate
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $20.00 per hour
Benefits: Paid time off
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Our mission is to consistently provide excellent customer service, respect, and regard for our clients and community partners while being the most dependable cleaning service in the area. We desire the same esteem, regard, and service for our workplace family.
Other Unique Benefits
- Occasional coffee and donuts upon arrival to work
- Team meetings/holiday parties/leadership meetings
- Bonuses for 5-star reviews
- Bonuses for referrals that book a cleaning
- Holiday Goodies and Prizes
- Amazing Tips
- Paid-Time Off
- Bonus for Referring a New Employee that gets Hired
- Weekly Pay
- Pay by Direct Deposit
- Awards and Recognition for Accomplishments
- Make more money on deep cleans
- No working on weekends, No working at Night, No working on Holidays
- Visual insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Accident insurance
- Hospital insurance
- Life insurance
- Valid Drivers License
- Full-Time Work 35-40 hours
- Pass a background check
- Pass a drug screen
- Have your own transportation
- Lift up to 25 lbs, carry equipment and cleaning kit bend
- Bend and Kneel
- Use step ladders and 6-foot ladders as needed
- Drive to and from job sites
- Clean and maintain equipment, supplies, clothes, and tools
- Be courteous and use customer service skills with our clients (some are home when we clean)
- Complete timesheets and submit them every Friday
- Carry and transport linens from storage to our short-term stay clients and bring dirty linens back to storage